Re: [TenTec] LAST WORD ON ORLANDO HAMFEST

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] LAST WORD ON ORLANDO HAMFEST
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 02:32:00 -0500
Golly, John, I am sure nobody would ask you to betray a trust. Had you more clearly explained you were sworn to secrecy in your first message, no one would have asked you about it here. I am confident no one will fault you for not saying more, now you have clarified your position.

Certainly is an odd way of doing business. It appears TT would rather we not inquire. Otherwise, it would make a single public statement, instead of indulging a nosy few, and swear them to secrecy. As I don't want to bother anyone at TT HQ, I will be content to let sleeping dogs lie, and reach my own conclusions. I can only wish the company well, and pray for its continued success, as I have really enjoyed the TenTec Experience.

But, it sure is an odd way of doing business.
At least, that is MY take.