Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec "Speculator"

To: jack@w9owo.com, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec "Speculator"
From: Stephen Roberts <steverob@shoreham.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 12:58:41 -0500
Really, this is getting SO old. Ten Tec isn't a big company. Users might think
of it as some huge outfit, but it's not. As a consequence they obviously have
to be frugal about how they spend their money, that is if they want to stay in
business.  I'm assuming you would prefer that they put that money into R&D and
not throw it down the black hole of print advertising or regional hamfests.
It's very easy to drop 10-15K at a hamfest or trade show. That's why most
manufacturers are putting their money into online advertising more and more
every year.

Of course, I'm just speculating ;-)

Please close this thread!

Steve