Re: [TenTec] Fw: Fw: 68 Group Sunday's

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fw: Fw: 68 Group Sunday's
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 00:34:59 -0500
Much tempest in a teapot. This should not be a matter for the discussion group. You conducted yourself appropriately, and you and they adjusted as expected.

Therefore, there is no need to hash this out in this discussion group. If we try to educate that other group, it could end up in a range war no one needs.

The less said the best said. Why not just turn the other cheek and thank the other group for the "heads up" and continue to act in an appropriate manner. And keep all this under your hat, as there is little we could do that would make the situation any better. Discretion IS sometimes the better part of valor. What you feed... grows... if you fix something long enough, you will eventually break it. If you try to correct them, it will just end up in an argument. Just thank them, and delete.

So, drive on, Chief.  Nothing for you to do, actually.

Just MY take.