Re: [TenTec] TT 961 Pwr Supply - mfr dates?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT 961 Pwr Supply - mfr dates?
From: "Don Jones" <ko7i@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 10:49:40 -0800
I am still trying to figure out when this power supply was produced.
Basically I have found an EMI problem with this power supply. At an idle
(omni VI in receive mode) it is failing CISPR 22 Conducted RF Emissions by
30+ dB. I want to be fair and apply the correct measurement standard (year)
before crying foul on this power supply. Any help out there? Thanks, Don
KO7i