Re: [TenTec] 565 Low level audio on headphones

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 565 Low level audio on headphones
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 21:41:47 +0000
The easiest fix is to switch to higher efficiency headphones.

I didn't want to switch.  There are series resistors right at the headphone
jack.  You have to remove the front panel.  Lower the value of those
resistors.  Do this at your own peril etc.  It worked for me - I think I
might have cut the value in half or something along those lines.

73,
Barry N1EU