[TenTec] Corsair II Receiver Tuneup?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II Receiver Tuneup?
From: "Hulett, Russell" <rhulett1@consolidated.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 13:27:28 -0400 (EDT)
Having recently acquired a Corsair II ( after reading it's praise ), am
thinking maybe it might benefit from knowledgable tech's checkout.  The
performance is ok and useful as-is, but I actually think my Omni C is better.

I don't own much test equipment, so going through most of the procedures in the
manual isn't appropriate.  The only adjustments that might be possible are
peaking of the two coils on the IF/AF amplifier board, but I'm reluctant to
make adjustments without a scope.

Short of sending the radio to Ten Tec, are there resources within Texas for
checking out and optimizing a Corsair II?

Thanks in advance and 73, Curt KB5JO