Re: [TenTec] TT Orange ball: "Press Release"

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Orange ball: "Press Release"
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 20:09:39 -0500
Wonder if the guys at the factory are listening?

----------

                Press Release from "Pseudo Ten-Tek Inc."

(Undated, sometime in the future) - We at Pseudo Ten-Tek (hereafter PTT) pride
ourselves on listening to our customers and tailoring our products to our
customers' wishes. With that in mind, we are pleased to announce a major
update to our famous "Orange Ball."

Thanks to a partnership with the manufacturer of a leading edge "micro" LED
display, we are able to offer user-customization of the "Orange Ball" via a
menu setting on products which are now shipping. For example, in addition to
the default UT orange, 'Bama fans will have the option to set the ball to
crimson; Mississippi State, maroon; Vandy, gold; and so on. (While our
initial efforts have been focused on the Southeastern Conference, we will be
continuing to add other teams and conferences, including options for NFL,
NBA, and other sports teams. Also under development is the ability to display
not just your team color but a subminiature rendition of your favorite team's
mascot.) We are also considering making a "retrofit" kit available for our
non-computerized "legacy" products.

Furthermore, we will also be including a menu option to play the first few
bars of your team's fight song. This option will allow your PTT mobile rig in
your RV to serve double duty - simply route the optional audio output to your
RV's PA system and let people hear your team spirit while you're tailgating!

Thanks for your interest in our products. We look forward to continuing to
serve you.

Sincerely,

PTT Marketing

SRI, sometimes my wacky sense of humor gets the best of me HI HI!!

73, Al