Re: [TenTec] Omni VII CPU battery location

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII CPU battery location
From: Jeramy Ross <jeramy@w5xtl.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 21:36:30 -0500
Good evening James,

Would figure that it would be in the one place that I figured
(assumed) it wouldn't be, huh?  Thanks for your lead!

In regards to the RX-320, I use N4PY's software with it and am very
pleased.  I've tried others, mostly when using Linux out of necessity,
but none quite have the stability and no-nonsense, yet fully
functional design as the N4PY software exhibits.  I've yet to set up
the RX-320 as a sub/second rx for the O7, but that's on my list :)

73,
Jeramy W5XTL