Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Pricing at Dayton

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Pricing at Dayton
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 05:15:00 +0000 (UTC)

For that cost, I am considering a trip back to Sevierville after a 4-year
hiatis. My XYL and I can enjoy most of a week in that wonderful area (great art
community as well as much more) and she blesses my need for a fix at the TT
homeland. Even did the factory tour with me last time down

73

Dave

WA3F