Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Pricing at Dayton

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Pricing at Dayton
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 11:30:55 -0400
We camp at the Douglas Dam Headway campground just North of Sevierville and usually have a camp site right on the water overlooking the dam - which looks cool lighted up at night. Where do you go Bob?

Last visit was last September. My friend Tom, who designs engines for Chrysler, really enjoyed the plant tour. He and Stan got into some deep discussion about fabrication equipment and processes.

I got a Model 238C tuner... so it was a very enjoyable camping
experience near Seveirville in my estimation.