Re: [TenTec] Super Service as Usual !

To: Bob Gibson <w5rg@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Super Service as Usual !
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 02:07:03 -0400
Great, Bob, I think you will be happy. It might take a little time to get used to how the Orion II works, as it is a unique beast in all of hamdom.

I have the Jupiter, and the Omni VII, along with a Centurion amp and 238C tuner, and a pile of smaller TT radios and accessories, and use my friend's Orion II on a rare occasion - it is a super rig, but it does work differently from anything else I have played with, so you may not like it right away. But, over time, you should come to understand and love it. I have another friend with both the Orion II and an Omni VII and he is really happy with both radios.

Just MY take.   GOOD LUCK with your new rig!