[TenTec] OT: Latest ARRL ATU Test Results added to MATCHBOX SHOOTOUT

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OT: Latest ARRL ATU Test Results added to MATCHBOX SHOOTOUT
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 18:00:39 +0200
Hi Guys,

The ARRL just reported the test results for 3 high power manual matchboxes
in their July issue of QST.

I have added these three matchboxes to my MATCHBOX SHOOTOUT (Excel)
Spreadsheet, and uploaded it to my web.

You can download the latest version (Ver. 1.3) here:
http://www.dj0ip.de/antenna-matchboxes/matchbox-shoot-out/

You may be surprised that I have entered data for the Palstar AT2KD 3 times.

That's because it was measured in 3 different ways:

(1) By itself

(2) With external 1:1 Balun

(3) With external 4:1 Balun

The external baluns may be used with either the AT2KD or the AT2K, but ARRL
did not measure the 2K with the baluns.

No big deal since the measured results of both Palstar tuners were always
very close to identical.

PLEASE, IF ANYONE SEES IN ERRORS, DROP ME AN EMAIL.

Help me to keep this updated and accurate.

Thank you.

73

Rick, DJ0IP