Re: [TenTec] Open Sourcing Firmware...

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Open Sourcing Firmware...
From: Al Gulseth <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 20:58:37 -0500
That's funny - I thought some company named "Ten-Tec" announced a new rig
featuring open-source firmware at Dayton. They called it the Model
506 "Rebel" and they are currently taking pre-orders for it:

http://qrper.com/2013/05/ten-tec-introduces-the-model-506-rebel-an-open-source-qrp-transceiver/

(The original post on this reflector was titled "New rig at DAyton" by Greg S.
on May 16 this year.)

73, Al