Re: [TenTec] Open Sourcing Firmware...

To: wb5jnc@centurytel.net, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Open Sourcing Firmware...
From: John Bescher <n4dxi@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 14:06:21 -0400 (EDT)
Al,

Maybe that Open Sourcing Firmware is a whole new dimension of ham radio. Sounds
like the "Rebel" was built with that in mind.  Quite an interesting concept,
"Programming your own", remote control of your rig via the Web, pc control of
your rig, cw robots, digital modes.....a lot of concepts that are significantly
changing the face of ham radio.

John, N4DXI