Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 situation

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 situation
From: <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 00:53:24 +0000
Jim,  You remember quite accurately.

I’ve lived here since about 1968.  Dad retired from the Air Force at Keesler.
He was an air traffic controller...I spent many hours with him in the control
tower.  If you were here around 1970 then you saw first had the remnants of
Hurrican Camille.  What a mess.

Yep we had a Taco Bell in Gulfport...corner of 25th Ave and Pass Rd.  Ate there
a lot years ago too..  Edgewater mall is still there...modernized especially
after going under water during our most recent major hurricane Katrina.  The
KarmelKorn shop merged with Orange Julius and I think is still there but
smaller.

Do you remember any of your instructors names.  Have a good friend whose Dad
taught Electronics at Keesler...Larry Patterson.  He was a civilian contractor.
 Keesler has been like home to me.

I plan to retire somewhere else though....I have come to hate the Hurricane
threat and the Humidity here....

Looking at East TN.  My Dads family was from there....we vacation there and
love the area.

Good to talk to you Jim...  Where do you call Home?  Just had my Son move to
Lancaster CA after graduating college.  Working for NASA at Edwards AFB.

Cecil Acuff
Gulfport MS
K5DL