[TenTec] Ten Tec 1220 2 meter rig

To: "TEN TEC LIST" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec 1220 2 meter rig
From: "Gene and Linda Hawkins" <ka5cnt@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2013 13:58:23 -0500
Folks,

I have for sale a Ten Tec 1220 with the 1222 high power
RF amp installed. I don't want to say it's collector quality,
but it's very nice and not beat up.
I worked my grandson this morning on 146.520 and it
is still working ok, But, here it comes, there is a problem
I noticed this morning the number 1 in the display will go
off sometimes, then when you tap on it it will come back
on? and I am not steady enough any more to do anything
about it, so it is going to get sold as is, the T-Kit's were
about as basic as a box of rocks and it's a wonder with what thay cost that these little rigs lasted as long as that did.
It comes with TT mic, instructional manual for both the rig
and the 1222 amplifier. please respond off list if interested
to Gene Hawkins, KA5CNT I am good on QRZ for address
and e-mail. Ok, are you setting down $75.00 plus shipping
from 73112