Re: [TenTec] [TenTec_Eagle] Re: Just ordered my Eagle

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [TenTec_Eagle] Re: Just ordered my Eagle
From: k6jek <k6jek@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 10:37:13 -0700
Or spend the least on radios. I call my Corsair my $200 radio for a reason. I
got my Johnson KW Matchbox for nothing. Other radios, maybe I spent money on.

One of the better reflectors, this one, smart people, experts actually,
friendly group, wide range of topics.  If it doesn't suit you, Glenn, there is
always unsubscribe.

Jon