Re: [TenTec] Paragon logic board

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon logic board
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 20:23:30 -0500
Have you changed the timing cap, 4.7 mf as I recall, on the RESET line at the microprocessor. Sounds like the processor is running before all of the operating parameters are loaded. I suggest using one a bit larger up to a 10 mf to assure things start in the correct sequence. This just slows things down a bit during initialize.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Bryce" <prosolar@sssnet.com>