Re: [TenTec] Paragon logic board

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon logic board
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 21:47:52 -0400
Hi, Bob,

no I have not tried that yet. it is kind of a bear Getting that PCB in and out.

If I recall that's c5 on the logic board. Right?

I am not sure that is the problem. I have tried turning the radio on by  the
power supply and seeing if I can get the thing to reset. No joy.

There is no display, and sometimes all the LEDs are on, and sometimes all the
LEDs are off

Mike wb8vge

Sent from my iPad