Re: [TenTec] Log, help

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Log, help
From: GARY HUBER <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 12:24:11 -0500
Cecil, the entire DXLab Suite is FREE.... if you really want to make a donation, Dave encourages individuals to make a donation to St. Jude Children's Hospital. Excellent support on all the programs in the suite, use as much or as little as you need with the understanding the programs of the suite are designed to interact and help you achieve YOUR goals. The support is excellent; help files link to the DXLab wiki if you want to read, or ask a question on the DXLab reflector.

You may notice I've CC'd the dxlab@yahoogroups.com email reflector; email the group with questions to get an idea of the support.

73 ES DX,
Gary -- AB9M

-----Original Message----- From: Cecil