Re: [TenTec] My New Orion II . . .

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] My New Orion II . . .
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 01:32:00 -0400
Amen, George.

I started labeling all my cables as an ersatz rock-n-roller in the late 60s/early 70s. (Please don't ask ... our band sucked, but we had a lot of fun. In college I was in a pretty good bluegrass ensemble, but the rock band... well... just please don't ask...)

Funny you mention it, I am labeling cables as the XYL and I listen to old time radio programs. Thanks for the reminder how important it is.