Re: [TenTec] Herc 2 LP Cap?

To: k9yc@arrl.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Herc 2 LP Cap?
From: John Huffman <hjohnc@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 14:31:28 -0400
Jim -

That is the only information Ten Tec service gave me. Here is the data sheet -
http://www.mouser.com/ds/2/188/XC-600144-198731.pdf

I see no reference to ESR. Ten Tec didn't say anything about ESR. How would I tell the ESR of the capacitor? How would I find the ESR of the ones used by Ten Tec? What would you do?

73 de K1ESE
John