Re: [TenTec] Herc 2 LP Cap?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Herc 2 LP Cap?
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 15:23:34 -0500
http://www.atceramics.com/documents/notes/esrlosses_appnote.pdf
Please see page 2 and the title " Power Dissipation in a Capacitor Due to
ESR " I have worried about ESR in Electrolytic Capacitors for many years. I
have never given ESR a second thought when using Ceramic or Polymer
Capacitors. Looks like I have more reading to do. Since I have never seen a
100 Pf Capacitor with an type of Liquid filler or construction? Guess I
really have some reading to do.

73 to all from Wade/KJ4WS