Re: [TenTec] Using Non-TT Supply

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Using Non-TT Supply
From: "Paul Kraemer" <elespe@lisco.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 09:32:07 -0500
If that is an issue then use the VS-35M model with front panel adjustable current limit that can be set from 1.5 amp up to max of the supply. The voltage is also adjustable from front panel. I haven't taken each apart but I wager the only difference between the VS-35M and the RS-35M is the adjustments brought out to a knob
Paul K0UYA