Re: [TenTec] TEN TEC REBEL YELL GROUP ON YAHOO GROUPS

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TEN TEC REBEL YELL GROUP ON YAHOO GROUPS
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 20:14:41 -0400
DO WE NEED A SECOND REBEL DISCUSSION GROUP... ????

Nope!   No problem.

Someone said we should start a group, so I did. Right then and there. Immediately, and without thinking or looking or anything. I just did it. I did as the Nike shoe ads say I should. I leaped before I looked, figuring it could do not harm, and possibly some good, and I can always kill it if not one else joins.

So... you guessed it:  the product of blind impulse.

Shoot, my road to Heck is well paved with all my good intentions. I hope no one will fault me for trying to pitch in.