Re: [TenTec] TEN TEC REBEL YELL GROUP ON YAHOO GROUPS

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TEN TEC REBEL YELL GROUP ON YAHOO GROUPS
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 14:57:04 -0400
Er... um... I sure understand that hangover, Wade. In my humble, personal, subjective, and politically incorrect opinion... Rebel Yell is ... well... lousy bourbon !

        As for giving my "best" to TenTec owners...
        well not exactly.

MY "best" right now is a rare bottle of ... George T. Stagg ... limited production single barrel, 15 years old, uncut, unfiltered, barrel-proofed at 142.6 proof, money-is-no-object pricing, Ambrosia -Nectar of the Gods quality, Kentucky Bourbon.

http://www.bourbonblog.com/reviews/2011/12/10/george-t-stagg-bourbon-review-2011-release/

OR the experts might say (but don't you believe it) my "best" is an equally rare bottle of --- William LaRue Weller ... 12 year 3 month old "wheated" bourbon, also uncut, unfiltered, barrel-proofed at 126.6 proof, single barrel masterpiece of American craftsmanship and patience.

http://www.bourbonblog.com/blog/2010/11/19/william-larue-weller-2010-review/

        So... while I really appreciate the kind words,
        you guys won't exactly be getting my "best" ...

             ;-)   ;-)

Happy days, and thanks for allowing a moment's diversion off topic... although sipping a quality American Product from KY or TN while using the finest American Built ham radio gear also from TN... that, seems pretty ON-topic to me! After all, one gets thirsty with all the heat from the rigs, amp tubes, power supplies, etc. You can get pretty dry with all that heat. . . .