Re: [TenTec] TT Eagle mic equalization

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TT Eagle mic equalization
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 21:05:42 -0400
YES   YES   YES

THAT IS EXACTLY THE PROCEDURE I WAS REFERRING TO!
WELL SAID, GH.

While many hams use a desk mounted mic, I am a headset junkie... and use various headsets with either open or closed earphone receivers. A headset puts the mic in exactly the same place at all times, regardless of whether I turn or move my head, and especially if I move about in my big swivel desk chair. I have a summary of various headsets used with my radios here:

        http://k8jhr.com/project_links.html

[Click the headset commentary button at the bottom.]