[TenTec] WARNING OFF TOPIC message regarding a backup headset discount

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WARNING OFF TOPIC message regarding a backup headset discount
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 16:24:58 -0500

A lot of guys like the Yamaha CM-500 headset.  And for good reasons.

In my opinion, the KOSS SB-45 and SB-49 (has inline vol control)  at under
$40 street price are at least equivalent and we use them in a contest shack I sometimes get to play at.

        KOSS is running a 40% discount today, and "I think" also with
        free shipping, (you need to double check that) ... so if you ever
        wanted a $25 set of backup cans... well...  maybe this
        is a good deal.     Use the Promo Code:  CM40  (which
        stands for Cyber Monday 40%)

Or not...    you be the Judge.

But having just repaired my friend's CM-500 boom mic last week, and after getting tired of loaning my backup Shure and AudioTechnica cans to the contest group (twice - each time during the CQ WW 160 contest) - you might consider an inexpensive backup set, for your shack.

Or not...

        Happy trails.

                We now return you to the normal, routine TenTec programming.