[TenTec] WTB: Remote VFO for Corsair & NCC-1 DXE Phase controller

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] WTB: Remote VFO for Corsair & NCC-1 DXE Phase controller
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 04:51:56 -0500
I thought I wouldn't use the remote VFO with the Corsair II but if
it's to be a back-up rig, I guess I should have one. Sold the remote
VFO I had a few years back.

Also looking for a DXE NCC-1 Phase controller for antennas.

If you have either that are surplus to your needs please contact me
directly.

73,

Gary
KA1J