[TenTec] Ten Tec Argosy and Argosy D amplifier interface

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Argosy and Argosy D amplifier interface
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 11:31:57 -0500
Hi gang!

As you may or may not know, Ten Tec did offer an interface that would allow you
to key an external amplifier. They called it the model 1126.

I don't know how many were sold, but they seem like a rare item. Needless to
say, that option is no longer available from Ten Tec.

However, I have put together my version. It's fit perfectly in the Argosy (D)
using the factory mounting holes and the factory wiring harness.

Installation is a snap! You mount the assembled and tested pcb with two screws
(supplied) and plug it in. Like the original, the drop out delay is adjustable.

I didn't make too many of these and will be offering them for sale. I've always
enjoyed operating Ten Tec gear and this is a small way of saying thanks.

So, these interface board will be $19.95 +$6 shipping. That's my cost.

The pcb are double sided, plated through holes with solder mask and silk
screening. These are not a basement hack job, but professionally made pcbs.

I'll post some photos of one of the prototypes, they're purple, in the ArgosyD,
on my website.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

Thanks...

Mike, WB8VGE