Re: [TenTec] used gear proces

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] used gear proces
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 04:26:35 -0500
One idea ...

I kinda thought the Eagle was just that sort of simple, uncomplicated, and straightforward type radio . . . it just costs a bit more for the newer, better receiver performance, etc., and a new warranty, and etc., but I consider the Eagle to be TT's answer to "simple, straight forward, easy to use" radio.

A related idea...

Funny... I thought Alinco has produced a couple of basic, no-frills, radios, including its most recent HF transceiver offering... but I don't believe I have heard anyone talking about IT, or saying they have and like IT... It just never comes up in any discussion. I don't know how well they are selling, but it seems like it just never comes up.