Re: [TenTec] used gear proces

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] used gear proces
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 23:21:34 +0100
OK, but the 728's receiver was pretty worthless here in Europe, especially
on 40m.
With the criteria you spoke of, I'd much prefer the FT-900AT.
No software menus, simple to operate and the radio had decent performance...
so much so that I still have one today as backup for my Eagle.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)