Re: [TenTec] On Switching Power Supplies

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] On Switching Power Supplies
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 16:56:38 +0100
It's even worse than that, Geoff.

Many Chinese manufacturers simply clone the CE stamp of approval and put it
on their products.
They never even test it.

It doesn't matter because:
   1) No one checks it
   2) No one cares

. . . except there are some consumer watch groups who caught this and
flagged it.
In which case, the result was the same as #2 above.
:-(

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt am Main)