[TenTec] Paragon Part Request

To: Ten Tec List <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon Part Request
From: Steve Mercure <w5en@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 19:55:40 -0600
I need a cabinet part for the Paragon that I recently rescued from an estate.
I'm seeking the brown colored somewhat triangle shaped part that installs on
the side of the radio between the face plate and the rest of the cabinet.  I
need the one on the right side, if you are facing the rig.  Put another way, I
need the one that installs on the VFO Knob side of the radio.  Sorry that I do
not know the name for the cabinet piece I'm seeking.  Please feel free to drop
me a line off list, w5en at hotmail dot com
73 de W5EN Steve