Re: [TenTec] "Reasonable Price for Paragon II with PS?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] "Reasonable Price for Paragon II with PS?
From: Clayton Brantley <clayton_n4ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 12:13:56 -0800 (PST)
Ditto on estate sales.   If they want a sight unseen offer, mine would be PASS.

Clayton N4EV

On Friday, February 7, 2014 1:08 PM, Bob McGraw - K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
wrote:

I agree, make an offer "subject to..........{you fill in the blank}"  but do
be reasonable.    I've done exactly this with boats and airplanes.  If it
shouldn't look or perform as it should, then I say "sorry to have taken your
time".     And I just did that on a commercial power amp.  The fellow that
has it can take it or leave it based on the offer and terms.  But, at the
same time when I see it, I may elect to revise my offer either up or down.
I've done that too.

Just remember, the true value of any product is "what the buyer is willing
to pay and what the seller is willing to accept".

73
Bob, K4TAX