Re: [TenTec] Corsair II. DSB generator alignment???manual issues

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II. DSB generator alignment???manual issues
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 15:27:59 +0000
Connect probe to resistor junction and probe shield to chassis ground.
 Yes, 3KHz minus the cw sidetone offset (750hz).

Manual directions seemed okay to me - have done it many times.  Only
issue I've ran into is the trimmer caps age and might need replacing.
But they're still a stock item at Mouser and replacement is pretty
easy.

73, Barry N1EU