Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 1252 Energy Amplifier?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 1252 Energy Amplifier?
From: "N0CZV" <n0czv@frontier.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 12:52:48 -0500
Simple is good - Bad toggle switch - Reassembling now.

I'd still like to get a print out of the manual for this one....

Here is a link to a page that addresses some things to do with the 1252
(assuming that it is working!)

http://www.qsl.net/k4zra/DR-100.htm#dr100-0

73,
Steve, N0CZV

Tried that, and headphones.... even changed the audio IC.....  The power LED
does work though.....

Pulled up the data sheet on the audio IC - TDA2611A, since I don't have any
other paper  on it......

Slow going for a simple circuit.....

Steve

did you try a different speaker?

Mike Bryce, WB8VGE
 the heathkit shop
SunLight energy systems
J e e p
o|||||||o

On Feb 19, 2014, at 2:56 AM, Steve Garwood <n0czv@frontier.com> wrote:

>> Hello!
>
> Does anyone have either a source or a copy of the schematic/ manual
> for
the Ten Tec 1252 Energy Amplifier?  My searches have come up empty so far.
I'd like to get the 1252 that I have here up and running.

> Thanks!
>
> 73,
> Steve, N0CZV
> Attica, Ohio