Re: [TenTec] F.S. New Ten Tec 715 RF Processor

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] F.S. New Ten Tec 715 RF Processor
From: "73@73.am" <73@73.am>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 17:04:09 -0600
Oh heck:  sorry.  This is one of the few lists that “reply” goes to the entire
list!  Most reflectors use “reply-all” for sending to the list and “reply" to,
well, reply to the poster.

I sent you a private email the old cut-and-paste way, this one is actually
intended for the list.

I have been using the 715 between a Ten-Tec Regal #707 microphone and a Collins
KW-1 transmitter.  It seems to work quite nicely!  Next I am thinking it might
be just right for the KWS-1 transmitter as well, again with a Ten-Tec Regal
mic.

Vy 73 de Paul  W8ZO