Re: [TenTec] In praise of older technology

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] In praise of older technology
From: Doug Reid <n1068d@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 13:30:25 -0500 (EST)
Back when I started out, we used a spark generator and the frequency was
determined by the length of our antenna......not really.....geez, how old do
you guys think am I anyway !  Although, I did hear a station on 20 meter cw the
other evening that resembled a chain saw sending cq. I should have  sent him a
few new caps for his power supply.