Re: [TenTec] In praise of older technology

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] In praise of older technology
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 03:31:33 -0500

On 2/23/2014 10:44 PM, k6jek wrote:
What does a 15 Hz difference sound like?

                INTERESTING PRESENTATION, I can relate
                to this one.

That's when we cringe at the ball park because the singer
can't make it to Rocket's Red Glare -- painfully flat.

                        Sorry... that is ME on all singing notes...
                        and is why I play guitar, and NEVER, ever
                        sing in the band.   Not even harmony...
                        The said they would revoke my union card...

                        "Don't tell Petrillo... "

Not me but I know a guy ...)

                        Great Reference !

..