Re: [TenTec] Before I call Ten Tec . . .

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Before I call Ten Tec . . .
From: Jim Goudie <jagoudie@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 09:12:19 -0500
Thanks for the replies!

First of all, a big confession....  After getting up this morning, I looked at
the rig, turned it on, and in my half-awake state I just played around with it,
as if some easy fix would jump out at me.  I'm glad and sorry to say that one
did.  Glad because all bands receive now... and sorry because it shows how dumb
I can be!

I have another Omni VI which I was going to sell, until this one quit.  When I
switched back to using that one, I moved all the filters over!!  Yup... my
receive problem was that filters were selected that aren't installed in the
rig!  Not much gets through that way!  How dumb can I be?!... receive problem
solved.

So I'm back to my original problem with no power out... not so easy.  I'll
report back after some more snooping around.

By the way, I had forgotten that they don't work on Omni VIs anymore...  Thanks
for the reminder and motivation to keep looking...

Jim, AF3Z

The revised edition of my original post: