Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+, 422 and 253?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+, 422 and 253?
From: GARY HUBER <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 19:01:42 -0500
IF you have or build a cable to provide band information to the 253 from your OMNI-VI option 3, the 253 will remember the tuning information for each band and antenna position (4). If you don't have a cable, the 253 remembers the last information for each of the four antenna positions.

73 ES DX,
Gary -- AB9M (former 564 owner)
-----Original Message----- From: Timothy Johnston