Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+, 422 and 253?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI+, 422 and 253?
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 20:45:03 -0500
Jim I agree that there are differences. This is specially true as to the current market value of the two models. In general, all things being equal, cosmetics, electrically, options and such, the 564 sells for more money and is more desireable than a 563 opt 3.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Lowman" <jmlowman@sbcglobal.net>