Re: [TenTec] Eagle with LP-PAN

To: Mike Stricker <info4mjs@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle with LP-PAN
From: Richards <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 23:01:18 -0400
Mike... what do you want the panadapter to do for you?

I am in the same position, considering the purchase of an Eagle or maybe a Brand X radio that already does a panadapter as a native function. So I am interested in your question to the group, and I also think it would help you get a more specific answer if we knew what you expect from a panadapter.