Re: [TenTec] Eagle with LP-PAN

To: "R. Eric Sluder-W9WLW" <resluder@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle with LP-PAN
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 07:51:59 -0400
I'm not sure about the software you need if you go with the Softrock Lite II running off the 9 mhz IF.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com

On 3/15/2014 11:39 PM, R. Eric Sluder-W9WLW wrote:
The Softrock Lite II can be ordered with a crystal specific to your IF.  Makes an even
cheaper PAN adapter when added to your sound card.  The receiver is $21.00 plus the cost of
the xtal which runs between $.72 to $3.51 extra.
http://fivedash.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=5&zenid=5c67c0211971637ab92c4aa58a10564c

- R. Eric Sluder

W9WLW