[TenTec] TT Argosy 525 F/S, possible trade

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] TT Argosy 525 F/S, possible trade
From: Allan Taylor <k7gt.cw@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 20:55:20 -0700
I am finding I just don't use my Tentec Argosy 525. It is in reasonable
shape, has
the RF gain pot mod, full power, etc. Has noise blanker, audio filter, amp
keying
output, crystal calibrator. The PTO or dial indicator sticks a bit but it
may work
itself out when things warm up. (It was COLD here this winter)
 The main filter is upgraded to the 8-pole unit.

This is the analog version, not the 525D. It covers 80, 40, 30, 20, 15, and
10m.
This classic Tentec rig from the 80s does not have an internal ATU (duh!).

I offer it F/S for $200 with a power cable/ 1125 circuit breaker. The 1000
Hz INRAD
CW filter is extra ($75). A suitable power supply is available also (RS-10A
Astron)
for $60. I will provide a mike but I have never tried it.!!!   Shipping
extra, of course.

Possible trade toward a CLEAN Corsair II or newer transceiver or a TT Herc
II.

--
73     Allan    K7GT