Re: [TenTec] How much for an Orion III?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] How much for an Orion III?
From: "leen3lpj" <leen3lpj@nep.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 21:57:13 -0400
They did the same thing with all the Hammarlunds in red Bank , NJ when closed them down. They threw them out the window into a waiting dumpster which had guards standing beside it and also where they took it for further crushing.
       Lee N3LPJ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>