Re: [TenTec] (ham station computer choice)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (ham station computer choice)
From: Kimberly Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 09:55:13 -0700 (PDT)
I wear magnifiers anymore, though I didn't use to need them. Then again, I used
to be able to do all manner of things I can't anymore. Regardless, as long as
you can plug stuff together and manage the small screws, you're good to go. If
you can't, you can still buy all the parts and get a young whippersnapper to
assemble it for a small fee, maybe even free if they're a
grandkid/niece/nephew/neighbor that likes computers :). Might even get 'em
interested in ham radio. Can never tell!

Kim N5OP