Re: [TenTec] (ham station computer choice)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (ham station computer choice)
From: Kimberly Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 11:53:55 -0700 (PDT)
Oh, I understand! It's still as easy as the old AT systems, really. We hear
about all the wonderful new interfaces, but they only go in one way, so it
remains as easy as it was before. It requires some dedication and willful
ignorance to plug the components into the wrong slots! I've heard of it
happening, but I've never actually seen it done.

Kim N5OP