Re: [TenTec] (ham station computer choice)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (ham station computer choice)
From: K8JHR <jrichards@k8jhr.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 17:56:49 -0400
Rick, please,  just let it go ... OK.

I AM ALSO speaking of RFI and EMI and you have no idea what I did, or know, or have experienced, or who I worked with for 15 years in the business... and you are just plain mistaken in what you are saying.

So, let's just say you disagree, and let it go at that, OK? I am not going to get into a pissing match with you on this forum about this.